Create Your Own Room and Linen Scents!
This is a much healthier alternative to aerosol sprays and a much easier alternative to air vaporizers and distillers. Fake perfumes and fragrances use coal tar and other harmful chemicals, so it’s best to avoid them whenever possible. This DIY spray gives you an easy and simple solution to a fresh-smelling home. Try spraying on bed linens when making the bed or on the pillow before bedtime for sweet dreams.
- 1 clean spray bottle
- 1 part vodka (approx. 1 cup)
- 2 parts water (approx. 2 cups)
- 20–30 drops of essential oil
- Pour the vodka and water into the bottle.
- Add the essential oil.
- Shake vigorously before using.
Use the mist setting on your sprayer to avoid streams and drips.
When spraying linens, use at a distance of about two feet.