Save Those Gorgeous Flowers!
Save the best foliage of summer with this easy DIY craft. Kids will also have fun making these plant keepsakes.
WHAT IS NEEDED
Flowers and greenery
New or used photo frame
Paper the size of the frame to stick the flowers to
HOW TO MAKE
- Collect leaves, flowers and foliage and place between two paper towels and place inside a heavy book. Leave them in the book for 10 hours.
- Cut out a piece of paper the size of the glass on your frame and set it aside.
- Take the greenery and flowers and dab a small amount of Mod Podge on sections of the greenery or flowers.
- Lightly press the flower or greenery onto the paper you will insert into the frame and leave for 30 minutes to dry.
- Once dry, insert the paper into the frame and you’re ready to hang your work of art.
You could also use this process to make cards and bookmarks.