Stress-free snacking just got better with Spicy Toasted Almonds
Easy and addictive, these crunchy treats are rich in magnesium and keep for about two weeks in a tightly covered container.
Spicy Toasted Almonds
2½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons sweet paprika
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
3 cups raw almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except almonds.
- Pour in almonds; using hands, toss to coat completely.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes; stir well, then bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Break up any clumps.