Yes! Grain-Free Strawberry & Raspberry Muffins
These Grain-Free Strawberry & Raspberry Muffins are made with real ingredients and loaded with fiber, healthy fats, protein, and fresh berries loaded with antioxidants. Whether these are a quick breakfast for on the go or a delicious treat at your next gathering, your body will love them just as much as your taste buds!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
6 cage-free eggs
½ cup mashed banana (about 1 medium ripe banana)
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
¾ cup fresh raspberries
½ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until frothy.
- Add the banana, coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut flour, sea salt and baking soda together. Add the coconut flour mixture to the eggs, along with the berries and mix until incorporated.
- Add paper liners to a muffin tin and fill each liner with approximately ¼ cup of batter.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean and the tops are lightly browned. Set aside and let cool completely. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.
Note: For a pretty presentation, reserve a few of the berries to put on top of the batter before baking.